Monday, March 17, 2008

Exam Period

Good morning everyone,

today a small announcement: This week and the one after mean one thing for me... Exams. Yay... Filled with stress over here. So, as you might imagine, I won't be posting much for these two weeks. I will be posting a review for Tarantella somewhere this week, so look forward to that though! There will also be a review the week after that too. Just not the usual schedulle, can't juggle it all I'm afraid. After these two weeks, things will return to normal of course.

xo,

Divina


9 comments:

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Good luck Divina!! I will remove the link to "Forget Me Not" from my blog. I hope the next two weeks go incredibly well for you.

xo,
T

Unknown said...

Good Luck Divina! I know how you feel as a student alson.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams.
Sabina

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best for your exams and, as I wait your next post, I'll try to come to terms with Five O'Clock and all the other Lutens that hate me.

Anonymous said...

dearest Divina, I wish you all the best with your exams!

Christine

Mary said...

Sending you the biggest and most powerful vibes for success!!

Divina said...

Thank you sooo much everyone! It feels so good to read your comments! Thank you thank you thank you!

Divina

Jamie said...

Yikes! Good luck!!

PinstripedZebra said...

No doubts in my mind; you will do well with your exams!

//Z